Fix-A-Test Clinic with Ange Bean
Time & Location
About the Event
Ange Bean Clinic
Lecture, Friday, March 27
Riding, Saturday, March 28
Ange Bean’s credentials include L graduate with distinction, ARIA Level 3 certified in Dressage and Stable Management, USDF Bronze, Silver, and Gold Medal, and USDF Bronze and Silver Freestyle bars. She has judged the KDCTA Spring Dressage Show. She gives clinics to other barns in Centre county as well. Please join KDCTA on Friday for an evening with Ange while she imparts some of her dressage wisdom to us. Saturday, you will have an opportunity to apply this knowledge in the saddle for 45 min with her! Or find a friend to share the experience with you.
1. An evening with Ange on March 27 at 7 pm.
a. Host, Emily Furumoto, 1322 Chestnut Ridge, Dr., State College, PA 16803
b. Email: email@example.com
c. Bring questions and an appetizer to share.
2. Riding clinic, March 28
a. Venue: Molly Allan’s Blue Barn Farm
8001 Berwick Forge Road, Alexandria, PA 16811
3. $85/ride, private or semi-private: Cash or checks made out to “Angelia Bean”.
4. $10 cash or check grounds fee to Blue Barn Farm.
5. Clinic reservations please contact Emily, firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline for reservations is March 19, 2020.
6. If unable to attend clinic, please let Emily know ASAP. Rider is responsible for filling spot. Can adjust ride times if necessary.
7. Ride time considerations possible. Please inform if trailering in with a friend.
8. Audits are free to everyone. 4-H and Pony Clubbers welcome!
9. Bring a dish to share during the lunch break. Will provide service and beverages.
10. Straight Forward Dressage (A. Bean) website: https://straightforwarddressage.com/